Honored Contributor

@blackhole99.  I didn't see that show but Kirsten must have eaten that up.  She thinks she's so great, grand and wonderful, and to have Martha fawning over her.  Wow!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Martha is great .. that cooking show she does with Snoop Dog is

hilarious .....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@blackhole99.  I didn't see that show but Kirsten must have eaten that up.  She thinks she's so great, grand and wonderful, and to have Martha fawning over her.  Wow!

@Kachina624  without a doubt!

Honored Contributor

I've always wished and hoped to see Martha S. and Alberti work together.

Wonderful show. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like most of her offerings and think she's very knowledgeable, but I have to admit I rarely watch her shows. I was watching one of her fashion shows and I didn't care for the way she fawned over Kirsten the host and Amanda the model. I think she's reliving her modeling days through these tall blond women. I know it's no big deal, but it irks me and shows me how shallow she is. Of course her behavior doesn't stop me from buying her products, I just don't watch her fashion shows.

yvmv . I didn't see it as fawning, but people eat up K Gravels act too .  so everyone see 's thing differently 

Esteemed Contributor
I will add my two cents - I cannot watch Kerstin anymore. She is so full of herself and can’t stop looking at herself in the monitor. She’s as phony as a $3 bill. Uggghh
Esteemed Contributor
I like Martha a lot. She is an amazing woman - so many accomplishments.
Esteemed Contributor

@Marie Antoinette  I love Martha and I love Alberti...but....there's always a but. Alberti needs to chill a bit with Martha. He's practically kissing her feet. Compliment her and her items, but back off on the kissy-kissy.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

UGH!  That woman thinks she is an expert on everything.  She should be as she has her hands in everything known to man!  She is a stuffed shirt. JMO

Honored Contributor

Love Martha. She is very knowledgeable in any product she is interested in. I appreciate her expertise.