Occasional Contributor

I have been looking for her as well.  Under the products it looks like they have brought in more garden equipment items, but it doesn't look like her decorative summer items are added. 

I love her taste level and her choices for summer decor in the garden.  She offered things that you couldn't get elswhere and of high quality. 

Boo-Hoo  I was hoping the large clamshell would be coming back.  

Super Contributor

I agree with everyone here, and hope post-lockdown that Martha gets back to the Q. While Spring selling season will be past, we can look forward hopefully to the Fall and holiday from her. She is genuine on air, and by that I mean I appreciate her expertise and not allowing the hosts to say something she doesn't agree with from a selling standpoint. Her products are very good quality (so far!) and I also like that they aren't the same stuff the other celebrities seem to put their name on. Thanks Q, for Martha!

Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart

[ Edited ]

I too am looking all the time for something new from Martha Stewart. I just bought a cotton embroidered blouse on Last Clicks. I have quite a few items of Martha's clothes. Everything is well made, well designed, high quality material, original. She is one of the few I love on the Q.  What a contrast of a seasoned, years of success designer in the big league to a younger desperate seller. A designer's fashions are a reflection of their own personal development. Martha and Louis Dell O'lio knew how a woman looks good and designed with that in mind. They didn't care a whit about the latest idiotic, unattractive trends.  I am also saddened that Louis is no longer on. Everything both of them made were timeless in design and will last a lifetime if treated well. I enjoyed seeing fashion through their eyes with their commentary. Saddenly, I don't see anybody new on the Q with their taste and quality.