Esteemed Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

She was on last night with David talking about her new book, Cake Perfection, which you can purchase on QVCSmiley Happy

Thanks for the info.  I ordered both Cake Perfection and Cookie Perfection.

@ninjawife - I own Cookie Perfection and love it; it's one of those cookbooks where it's fun to even just flip through the pages, admire the photos, and dream of which cookie you'll be making next. And that review is coming from someone who loves baking but is not a fan of baking cookies because there's so much "babysitting" and patience involved with multiple batches.  Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to receiving the new Cake Perfection book...

Super Contributor

Her products seem nice but overpriced. 

Esteemed Contributor

I read somewhere that she's been filming a new garden/home show for HGTV while quarantined at her farm during the pandemic.   If this is true, then Yippeeee!   So I assume she's too darn busy between writing books, making commercials with Snoop Dogg, and HGTV to create much new product for QVC.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I read somewhere that she's been filming a new garden/home show for HGTV while quarantined at her farm during the pandemic.   If this is true, then Yippeeee!   So I assume she's too darn busy between writing books, making commercials with Snoop Dogg, and HGTV to create much new product for QVC.   

@tototwo  She has new fall products for QVC.  Fall home products.

Trusted Contributor

I follow Martha on Instagram and she is always busy. Meetings, her farm, traveling, etc. I honestly don't know when she sleeps. 

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I follow Martha on Instagram and she is always busy. Meetings, her farm, traveling, etc. I honestly don't know when she sleeps. 

@MG Chris  I heard her say once she only requires four hours of sleep at night.

Esteemed Contributor

Last year Martha's brand was sold again (from Sequential Brands to Marquee Brands) so perhaps the new owners decided not to focus on fashion.

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

For a long, long time, I have been wishing to see Martha with Alberti.

Nice hosting combination.

ITA! They were great hosting together. Now just add Snoop and it's a party!

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@MG Chris Totally agree. She seems to be everywhere and doing so much. I did notice  on her farm shows where she is planting things, using her farm tools to make things, etc., that she seemed to be able to do everything except the real heavy lifting, which her friend/gardener did for her. Pretty amazing gal, that's for sure!

Love when she is driving the tractor, since I used to do that when I was a kid. Brought back great memories.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@MG Chris Totally agree. She seems to be everywhere and doing so much. I did notice  on her farm shows where she is planting things, using her farm tools to make things, etc., that she seemed to be able to do everything except the real heavy lifting, which her friend/gardener did for her. Pretty amazing gal, that's for sure!

Love when she is driving the tractor, since I used to do that when I was a kid. Brought back great memories.

I loved her driving the tractor as well. Martha has oodles of employees but she also is in there working. That is the one thing I always have loved about her. She actually knows what she is talking about her because she does it.