Contributor

Anyone who wants to see her can watch her shows on other channels. She has said some elitist remarks against regular folks in other venues.  Please let her go and please don’t fill her time with more Josie Marin, Rachel Ray, Zeta Jones. 

Respected Contributor

@Rockycoastwrote:

I don't think Martha is on all that much. Much less then some others. As another poster has stated, she is very knowledgable, gives the information that you need and I might add...in a CALM and non-obnoxious way unlike the majority of qvc's hosts and some of their vendors. She has fun with the hosts...love your "Happy Dance" Martha. The Jazz hands are funny! She is just a pleasure to watch. More power to her!

I watched her with OKWD last night and I got a kick out of her when David asked her to come over by him,, she said I will be over in a minute, I am fixing something, you just go on!  It was so funny to hear a vendor tell David what to do.  I think he was surprised too but he handled it well (at least on camera). Don't think he is used to vendors telling him what to do!

Valued Contributor

I agree with RobertaT. and the OP.   Martha has taken over with products that only have "her name on it."    I diligently listen to the women hosts kiss her behind when they are on with Martha....as Martha stands there with a scowl on her face, talking oh so in-command.

For me, I remember this lady lying to the feds, going to jail for this high crime, so I personally will not purchase her so-called merchandise.  I guess I am in the minority as usual.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71  She also corrected David a lot.  Not many guests do that.  I wonder how long she will be on QVC.  She is on a lot right now, but her items seem pricey to me.  I watch if she is on a kitchen show, but I don't watch when she is selling clothing.  I haven't purchased any of her items.

Trusted Contributor

I find Martha interesting to watch, it is kind of amusing how some of the hosts fall all over her!   I don't watch when she's selling gardening items as I'm as far from a "green thumb" as you can probably get, but I do enjoy watchingher clothing items and food items.

I'll take Martha over the My Pillow guy....if I have to see him again, I may get the urge to smother myself with My Pilllow!   ENOUGH!!!!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@mercyMe

well aren’t you just special.   She did her time.   She is a class act. She can be on QVC. long as she wants and you can turn off your TV if you don’t like her.  

Valued Contributor

@Teddixatwrote:

@mercyMe

well aren’t you just special.   She did her time.   She is a class act. She can be on QVC. long as she wants and you can turn off your TV if you don’t like her.  

Acting with an air of superiority doesn't make one a class act

and just because she did her time doesn't make her any less a criminal so the poster is entitled to her opinion so you can skip her post as easily as she can turn off her TV right?

Super Contributor

Isn't it odd that on all job applications, it asks:

"Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"

Perhaps there is a reason they ask.  Just saying.  @lousgirl84

Honored Contributor

I think some people are so used to hosts killing us with kindness and talking to us like we're children, that Martha's demeanor is offputting to them.

I appreciate being spoken to like an adult.

Trusted Contributor

Martha’s clothes are nice, however her food not so much. It’s suprising because of her cooking shows... I guess when you make everything from pressure washers to Turkeys not everything is going to be perfect.