Honored Contributor

@Ketrawrote:

Martha’s clothes are nice, however her food not so much. It’s suprising because of her cooking shows... I guess when you make everything from pressure washers to Turkeys not everything is going to be perfect.

I have only ever bought her clothes.  I'm not interested in her food or home and yard goods.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoonwrote:

I think some people are so used to hosts killing us with kindness and talking to us like we're children, that Martha's demeanor is offputting to them.

I appreciate being spoken to like an adult.

@faeriemoonITA! No yelling or screaming. No hard sell. No childish banter, just an adult talking and giving her excellent knowledge and information. She enjoys herself and the host but without all the silliness. She is a pleasure to watch.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Valued Contributor

I noticed this too.  She has gardening, cooking, food, and now even CLOTHES??  since when is martha stewart a fashion maven.  Waaaaayy too much, not interested in her stuff at all.  And she is not a very engaging presenter either. 

Respected Contributor

I wish she would have a home decor show. I think she has very good taste in home design; the pictures I have seen of her homes are lovely!

Honored Contributor

@Tantallumwrote:

I noticed this too.  She has gardening, cooking, food, and now even CLOTHES??  since when is martha stewart a fashion maven.  Waaaaayy too much, not interested in her stuff at all.  And she is not a very engaging presenter either. 

Actually, she used to be a fashion model.

Super Contributor

@sligowrote:

rhodygal, I personally think she does a great job. She is extremely knowledgeable and has worked for her success. INSANITY, may I politely disagree. Please do not feel offended. I think Josie being presented CONSTANTLY insane.This body butter is overdone in my op. Next Josie will have a clothes and jewelry line. I mean no sarcaism towards rhodygal She is entitled to her op .Please accept my sincere apology if I have offended you. 

Absolutely not offended. I agree she does a great job. It's just that her hands are in every pot - meaning she is bringing so many products and is on so often. And yes, this could apply to other vendors also. We all are entitled to our opinions.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not somebody who has watched and bought Marth's products in the past. Since she's come to the Q, I've enjoyed every show of hers and love to hear and see products from all of her interests.

I'm a capitalist and don't begrudge her money-making interests. We all have the benefit of doing and making of ourselves what we want, just like her. And we all have the choice of buying or not buying. That's the beauty of our country.

I don't think Martha is like so many celebrity vendors, just a front face for a product they had nothing to do with. That's not Martha. She is knowledgeable and uses all her products.

The Q has found a goldmine in Martha. As usual, some will love and some will dislike. That's what makes the Q go around and all opinions valued.