Valued Contributor

love Martha Stewart. She doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. Love the honesty

Respected Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

love Martha Stewart. She doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. Love the honesty

I guess.  If you like that kind of boring.  Have never seen anything presented on the Q from her that was of interest to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

Right you are.  She does not pretend to be nice.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

no phony smiles or laughs either

Super Contributor

I have thoroughly enjoyed her shows and her products.  I hope to see a lot more of her in 2020.

I wish QVC would have Mary Beth host her program.  I would really enjoy watching two classy, strong, women describing her items.

Just a lone voice from small town America!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

She has been busy recovering from facial surgery!!!!!Woman Wink The other post,on here!!

I think you might be right about this based on that other thread!!

Trusted Contributor

She was the only smart one to stay away from the Q during these last few weeks.  She did not have to do all the silly things most shows have.  No Fri-yay, pajamas, or Happy Dance!

She did that big show, but sadly, not a lot of food items for the holidays this year. A few years back she had some great chocolate gifts.