Honored Contributor

I love her clothing pieces I have purchased.  I like her; she doesn't speak to the audience as if we are a bunch of dolts.  I enjoy an intelligent presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

This may seem silly, but I appreciate that she always has her own notes in one hand while she's presenting an item.  And she refers to her notes often so we, the audience, know exactly what the fabric is made of, how long a product is, and specific details about every shirt or pressure washer or garden knife.  She wants us to have all the correct information.  

I like Martha and have loved all of her products ever since her linens were first available at KMarts back in the early 80's.  She's a perfectionist and I know everything she sells is quality.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Love Martha and all that she does. She presents quality products, knows about them and gives the info on them.  Enjoy that so much more then the goofy and silly presentations from other hosts and vendors. But that is not saying she doesn't have fun on her presentations, she does. It just isn't obnoxious like other shows. We have been following Martha since the 80's. Have her gardening and cook books. Kitchen items and more. Will continue to glean info from her and purchase her wares. She is the best hands down. ITA @cbrite  she is one strong lady!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

I believe she was a model at one time in her career.

Honored Contributor

I like Martha---She cares about and knows about the products she puts her name on and they are always top quality, and you can tell she actually uses her products at her homes.

She always provides good details whether doing crafts, cooking/baking, gardening, or describing clothing.....

And she loves animals assorted cats, dogs, donkeys etc, ....I've seen an episode of Martha Bakes and one of her French Bulldogs was in the kitchen with her sitting on a stool...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@barbie4njdevils wrote:

She’s a snob

And snooty - can't stand her.

Respected Contributor
I have always liked her. She knows her stuff and her delivery of information is great. She really seems to work hard but enjoys it.I think she is a perfectionist.
Honored Contributor

Ever read her *calendar* she has in her magazines. 

Like tomorrow probably says:  

Re-paint handles of all garden tools

--or something insane like that.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@barbie4njdevils wrote:

She’s a snob

And snooty - can't stand her.

Quelle Suprise!  Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I love her clothing pieces I have purchased.  I like her; she doesn't speak to the audience as if we are a bunch of dolts.  I enjoy an intelligent presentation.

True.  You won't see Martha demonstrating how to plant something like the Cottage Farmers and Robertas do.  She assumes we already know - and their demonstrations are worthless anyway.