Respected Contributor

I think she's in better shape than the Hosts, lol....I get a kick out of her 😊.... She's 1 strong lady I must say! 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Her personality is so much more outgoing in presenting gardening and clothing than it was when she used to present her craft items, (which I absolutely love!)

Honored Contributor

Really like Martha Stewart and her clothes.  Have some of her garden items too. All quality!

Respected Contributor

LOL...She's always weighing those bags with like 900 lbs... and drags um all around.... 😁 I can't do that, never could... She is a bionic woman...

💪

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I have always liked Martha.  The woman is smart, she works, she is independent and wants things to be a certain way and she is demanding and not apologetic about that.  Now there's a strong woman for you.

She seems to have a good sense of humor too, but none of this phony "besties" stuff you see on so many women on tv.  

Respected Contributor

I like her and her presentations, however, I have seen a few hosts taken back by comments she makes to them or corrections to their descriptions!  They laugh it off but I wonder if they are intimidated by her?

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Is A Hoot !!!

[ Edited ]

I loved it when one time she was presenting her power sprayer on a vehicle. Rick was the host and when they were finished, he grabbed the hose and kind of tossed it aside, not winding it up nicely. She matter of fact told him he should always wind it up nicely and not just let it lay there. LOL!!! So funny! She wanted everything in its place and I totally agree with her. He had a funny look on his face and wound it up, like he never does that.

Take care of the things; set a good example. Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

She is one tough cookie and I love her for it.

She doesn't put up with nonsense.

I love watching her.

She has a view of how things should be done, no shortcuts.

Respected Contributor

I love how detailed she is when presenting her items.  I appreciate that she's no nonsense, gives details about the items, and knows how a garment is constructed and uses the correct terminology, which is refreshing.  She knows her job, get out there and tell us about the item, she jokes around a bit and she is funny, but gets down to brass tacks, quick.  I really enjoy her clothes, have bought a lot, and they're great quality. 

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I like her and her presentations, however, I have seen a few hosts taken back by comments she makes to them or corrections to their descriptions!  They laugh it off but I wonder if they are intimidated by her?

@Catch71  -  I like her presentations too, they're informative.  She's certainly not one to stroke someone's ego, and I like that!  I think maybe they're a bit bewildered, as where some vendors may not correct them, she will and she should.  She knows her products well.