Trusted Contributor

Re: Marlo Smith is a joy on HSN in her food show

@MrSour  ..... I do not understand your post about her waist line. Could you explain?

Trusted Contributor

@MrSour, I have the same question as @SheilaP-Burg. Please explain what you were referring to since you did specifically mention "her waistline" in your post and also, what were you being generous about? I would like to commend you for that "generosity" that you speak of.
Trusted Contributor

@hooked on books  ...... I don't think we are going to get an answer. Really would have liked to have known what was meant by the waistline comment.

Trusted Contributor

I can usually listen to Marlo, but I hated it when Todd English would be on and she would keep saying a million times that if a certain color sells out, they were going to make Todd dance. It was really awkward and unnecessary. I think she had a crush on him. I am sure some people thought it was cute and fun, but it just didn't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever seen her.  Now I want to.

Trusted Contributor

@SheilaP-Burg, I'm thinking that maybe @MrSour doesn't have an answer to give us. Oh, well, maybe this will be a good example for @MrSour to be a bit more mindful before posting something that could be interpreted as unkind.