Contributor

All I know is that BodyGym has kicked my butt!! To me, she's entertaining... slightly... nevermind.... but that BodyGym! OUCH!

Esteemed Contributor

@xstephx wrote:

All I know is that BodyGym has kicked my butt!! To me, she's entertaining... slightly... nevermind.... but that BodyGym! OUCH!

I agree, @xstephx. I have all sorts of equipment, but Marie's BodyGym gets results -- and fast. I use it every other day and love it! This little baby is a helper that you won't throw aside.

You need some upper-body strength, buy this!

Super Contributor
Wow ppl are pittying Marie Osmond that's odd I instead wish her well and pray for all of you who spend your time delving into the mind of a woman you do not know and focus on issues you have created for her that you think she has. Perhaps looking back into her childhood is a bit creepy as you were not there and cannot speak to any of these experiences So may all of you have the perfect healthy life that you deserve
Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I like Marie Osmond.  She seems very sincere to me and someone who only wants to help people with her Nutri System and Body Gym.  I will say that Nutri System is not something I would recommend -- I have tried it.  But the exercise thing is great.

Marie has a great sense of humor and she would indeed be a fun friend to have.

I bought Nutri System on the TSV last week with her promoting. Stupid was I to think N.S. had changed. I bought 10 years ago and thought it would have to change to stay in business. I know there are people who have had great results with N.S. but I guess I just do not know how except it is so bad, you do not eat the food so therefore you lose weight. For me personally, if I had her money, I would have a personal chef and have them cook what she likes, low calorie and to her nutritional specifications. It has gotten no better. How can you mess up air popcorn to make it taste bad? Just my opinion. And yes I like Marie, I think she would be a good and true friend.