Valued Contributor

Re: March 28 update I work at walmart

You deserve so much more than a $300.00 bonus!!!!!
I'd say a tip jar but some idiot would steal it!!
Valued Contributor

God bless you workers.  I really don't understand people taking out these circumstances on the employees.  Without you risking yourslves they would be out of luck totally!  People today do not know how to go without, to get along with less or not have it now!

We are so priveliged!  Much of the world is worse off than we are now on a regular basis.

Respected Contributor

I hope the person who was sprayed will file a police report for assault, and then find out what her state minimum award is in small claims court for assault.

I can't imagine spraying someone in the face with a chemical agent would be considered less than assault by any state, and it's on tape?

I watch Judge Judy almost every day...that's small claims court. No expensive lawyer involved...just court fees which are probably less than a hundred dollars in most states.

She awards people the state maximum for "putting thier hands" on other people, depending on where they filed thier cases.

If someone did that to me, I would own them..

I personally would pay for a lawyer. I hope the supervisor went to a medical provider to document the attack.

You can have any opinion you want in this country. But that doesn't give ANYONE the rigth to injure someone who doesn't agree with you or is just doing their job or for ANY reason other than self defense.

In my state, PA, where where is concealed carry, one of these days someone is going to get what they ask for.....like when that moron who coughed on that older lady in the store the other day, claiming he had coronavirus. I wish she had reached into her purse and cured him right on the spot. Self defense for attemted murder.

Cult of selfishness and entitlement is the  way today. Me Me Me ME ME. I'm the most important and scr  ew you.

Thank you Walmart employees. In my town, MOST people shop at Walmart for groceries.

I have to face the cashier for a few minutes while she rings up my purchase, while she has to face hundreds of customers per hour. 

Think about it.

Super Contributor

First so sorry to hear about employee being assaulted. Hope the coward is found and charged with a crime. A big thank you and all that serve on the front lines, either in the medical field or as you and many others do in the food service field. Thanks to everyone in the food chain from those growing the food to those placing on store shelves to those placing in our cars or delivering to our homes.

As I have always told my daughter "nothing stays the same forever", when this crisis has passed, and I believe it will, I do not want to look back and feel ashamed of my behavior during this period in my life. Times like this will either bring out the best or worse in a person. I saw on TV 2 little girls doing their part by standing in their driveway waving their little flags. We are Americans, let's show the world and each other that we will stand together and we will survive and be better for our effort.
Super Contributor

@Libra2 people are crazy about what they want. A man in Walmart wanted to buy 3 doz eggs because said he was body builder and he needed them. The eggs were taken away from him and he left the store. I know at some point in time the police are going to be called because some people think rules do not apply to them.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear that. A couple of our grocery stores are putting plexiglass up around the cashiers and probably the CS station. I'm sure its too protect them from getting the virus but maybe also because of incidents like this.