Valued Contributor

Re: March 28 update I work at walmart

That is assault!!! I hope and pray all of you stay safe🙏🏻
Honored Contributor

@Libra2 My heart goes out to you. Bless you and thanks for hanging in there. YOU are appreciated and sorry for all the nonsense you have to put up with.

Respected Contributor

Whenever I have to go to the store or get a delivery I am sure to be cheerful and thank whoever is serving me. At Walgreens yesterday the clerk apologized for the customers having to wait but I told her not to worry. It's enough for me that they are still working.

@Libra2  Thank you for being there.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear that your store or any store has to put up with this nonsense.  Hope supervisor is ok. 

I am in Reno and went to walmart today.  I did notice someone bring cashiers snacks and water.  The store was not real busy.  I told the clerk that I was happy to see that walmart is trying to take care of their employees.  Her response was this is first time they have given snacks we both laughed.  I am thankful that the few times I have been shoping there has been no one being rude to cashiers or any one.  There was empty shelves for cup of noodles and ramen and no toilet paper.  Other than that they were stocked and everyone was friendly.  I only go shopping once a week now.  I was one of those who went everyday before the virus.

I thank you for being there so people can buy what they need.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

A lousy $300.00 extra?  That is not near what you all deserve!!

I sure hope the Walton family doesn't go broke being so generous...

Trusted Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Libra2  Hopefully, this person or should I say animal, will be apprehended, charged and convicted.  This should happen to all who do these heinous acts.  My hat's off to people like you who are working to help others get items that are needed.  I don't envy you one bit.  God bless you and other workers working on the "front lines."  

I know exactly what you mean, but please don't call this person an "animal".  That is an insult to animals.

May God Bless those who are risking their health and lives to help us.

Honored Contributor

Bless you! How do some of these people treat their own grandmothers? I don't want to know.

Honored Contributor

@Libra2 

So sorry to hear what you and the rest of the grocery store workers are having to put up with.....Thank you for all you do for us ....  The people that threaten or do harm to grocery store workers should be thrown in jail!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.