Honored Contributor

I think they are really cute.  They are a bit too high for me to be walking around all day in.  That being said, I like the red and sand and tan.

Macy's has a style almost identical named something different.  I saw them.  I won't buy the ones on QVC as I want 2.5 inch heel due to being in sales, but they are cute shoes and on trend.

These are the ones--you can save 15% off too:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/shoes/marc-fisher?id=55757

They are probably the identical shoe just have a different style name.  I see no sand and that's the color I'd like if I were to buy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@thegirl wrote:

This TSV is dissapointing.. I feel like TSV's should be something everyone can use. Not many ladies can wear these uncomfortable, cheaply made wedges. QVC please re evaluate your TSV's policy to a product everyone can use/wear.

@thegirl that's an interesting statement. What would be your brand and style for an "everyone" shoe?  I for one love this shoe, and purchased it in the cognac.   I have never liked the various Clarks, Earth Brands, or Vionics that are typically TSVs.  So, there is room in the calendar for this style TSV -- yes, thank goodness!

Frequent Contributor

When I was 17 - 30 maybe I would have liked these "gladiator" style shoes but not anymore. I know they'll be presenting them like they are for everyone but they aren't. 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the online videoclip and the shoe is OK on the slender models but the plus size model Jackie probably should have worn the wide version as there was way too much space beteen the laces as it went up the ankle. I wonder if those lace strings would start cutting in to the top of the foot after a while?

I see Marc Fisher shoes at Winners and the one's I try on are uncomfortable. His company also manufactures Ivanka Trump's shoe line and her shoes aren't comfortable either.

Respected Contributor

This shoe is not for me either, I don't do high heels anymore due to back problems. My feet hurt just looking at them, no support. But I am glad to see that Marc Fisher is on the Q because he offers such a nice selection that is so different than the usual brands we see. I'm sure many women appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

@thegirl wrote:

This guy likes to make shoes. He inherited a the company from Anne Klein (I think, but some high end brand) from his father. He has a staff who creates these shoes. He can't answer simple questions people ask on air. He was on less than 30 minutes when he was showing a picture of his grandaughter. I'm thinking, what is wrong with this guy? He just comes across as mumbling and the host has to pull him along to finish the segment. I won't be watching the Q today.

For once I had QVC on the TV (i usually shop online) and I couldn't take more than five minutes of the presentation.  I thought QVC preps/trains vendors before they go on air.  Every few words, he'd say  "you know...."  No I don't or I wouldn't be listening to you trying to learn about the show.  You know?   He had nothing to say to me, other than "you know" because he couldn't think of anything else to say.  No, I don't know and please stop saying that - it's so annoying! QVC, please traing this vendor better for being on air before he's ever on again!

Honored Contributor

Clarks and Vionics etc are not for everyone either, nice to have a variety and something different today

Honored Contributor

I'm too old for that style, but I do think they're cute.  However, I always wonder if the gladiator style is rather warm to be wearing in the summer months.  And suede for the spring/summer?  I more associate suede with the cooler months.  To those who get them, enjoy!

Super Contributor

I have this shoe and love it!  I got it at Macys a few months ago in the snakeskin pattern (not offered in the TSV).  I don't plan to run a marathon in them, but they are really quite comfortable, probably because of the block heel.

I'm 55 and I don't feel like they are too young at all.  I will admit that I tend to wear them with full-length jeans so the entire shoe isn't visible, but even if worn with leggings I think they would be appropriate.  I'm really curious as to why some would think this is only for younger women.  I'm not one of those who think that every trend is for every age group, but I think that that when it comes to accessories (at least most of the time), that is a great way for women of all ages to indulge.

Obviously, in terms of comfort, some women with foot issues might not be able to wear this shoe, or any heel for that matter.  And some women may not find them attractive.  Fair enough.  We all have different tastes.  But I have to say I'm perplexed as to why anyone would say it's inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

I don't think any TSV needs to be something everyone can use -  it just needs to be something lots of people can.

I'm not defending today's TSV shoes - thet're not coming home to me but yesterday there was a power washer as the TSV.  I can't use that, but many do.  How about cosmetics - I can't use any eye make-up, but millions do, so yes that should be in a TSV.And on and on.

The real secret, I think, is that there be diversity, so that we all get a choice sometimes.  I just don't want a choice everyday!