Honored Contributor

Re: Many complaints from QVC shoppers about receiving used fashion items

@Spurt

That may be true in some cases but I think they have percentages of how much of each category are returned.  That is why they go from wait list to sold out.  They only take so many wait list orders.  I have heard the hosts say many times "it will take a year to get this back".  

Respected Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can't help think this is not a widespread problem.  I have received literally hundreds of Q clothing items, and have never gotten anything that is less than pristine...no  Kleenex or mints in a pocket, make-up stains or perfume odors.  I sometimes wonder if people sabatoge their items so they can return them free.  @alliswell  Until this happens to me, I'm not sure it is fabricated baloney.  I've  even bought "as is" items that show no sign of use.

Just because you have never received something worn before does not mean it does not happen.  And to essentially accuse someone of sabotage or fabricating the story is pretty low.  But then as far as you are concerned, QVC can do no wrong.

LOL, it's no big deal really.  Very few of us are 'quiet' when we don't believe a story on here.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

The employees in the return dept probably have to process so many returns an hour to keep their job......

Contributor

Yeah, but then you have to pay the shipping both ways. In the last month, I've had the problem off getting the wrong item. Was on waitlist for a Logo shirt and a month later I rec'd a checkerboard JR big shirt. Then a pair of Clarks shoes I got a totally different shoe as well.