Frequent Contributor

Manuella from Isomers looks so different on Shop HQ now…

I almost didn't recognize her.  Seems to have some sort of scar near her left eye too.  I do use some of the products but am realistic as to expected results. 
She has most certainly had medical procedures to achieve her look.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Manuella from Isomers looks so different on Shop HQ now…

She is a very attractive woman and personally, I think she looked more attractive with her "dark hair" then the "blond hair" which washes her out!....

Honored Contributor

I would not have recognized her.  She looks great.

Respected Contributor

@SweetSpice wrote:

She is a very attractive woman and personally, I think she looked more attractive with her "dark hair" then the "blond hair" which washes her out!....

I agree with your observation..  I thought she was  more attractive with short dark hair. She doesn't have the coloring to be a blond...  .  

Respected Contributor

She looks nothing like she did the first time I saw her many years ago. Her skin care is fine, but I don't believe it's caused the changes in how she looks today.
Valued Contributor

@kurious wrote:

I almost didn't recognize her.  Seems to have some sort of scar near her left eye too.  I do use some of the products but am realistic as to expected results. 
She has most certainly had medical procedures to achieve her look.  

Was channel surfing this morning,agree her looks have changed in such a big way over the last few years ,probably had work done during the lockdown. Not believing it was JUST  her products that made that transformation.

Honored Contributor

I also liked her wedge haircut and dark hair, rather the blond stringy look.  She had more eye makup on this weekend than she had in a long time

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

A lot of women in the public eye will change their hairstyle or color their hair when they get plastic surgery, so that it's not so obvious. You know they look different but their hair is so different that you have to wonder.