Respected Contributor

Re: Management should have someone reading these boards

@Starliteshine wrote:

I have a hard time watching a certain host because of her nonstop chatter about her daughters, dancing, Disney, NYC, etc. As a matter of fact, I change the channel or exit off the page on my computer. We might be the minority. If you belong to QVC's Facebook group, you'll see posts from fans who like her personal stories. Just saying, some like her and her chatter. 

Jane $ell$. That's all that matters. As far as her loud and  hollering  behavior, like Mally, I believe that ' party, lets have fun ' behavior is encouraged from the top. 

So, a few of us ( myself included) change the channel when Jane or Mally comes on , no big deal. 

I also never watch Q Beauty programs. I buy all Clean products at much better prices.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starliteshine 

Its sad to think that anyone could enjoy hearing her nonstop bragging on her family and herself.  Its actually quite annoying to listen to and she is the only host who makes me change the channel.  Its getting worse all the time.  Mally is the one vendor who has me changing the channel also.   I guess I don't like loud.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't really watch anymore, okay maybe a few minutes but that is all.  I find the hosts annoy8ing when THEY see themselves as more important than the product.  And my one beef is the cosmetics.  Most of the hosts have had cosmetic surgery and they are trying to sell us on products that make us look younger. Yeah right!  

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I also never watch Q Beauty programs. I buy all Clean products at much better prices.

I enjoy watching a lot of the beauty programs.  The Q often offers great prices for different different combos. 

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Management doesn't want to know what customers think....they only listen to someone working for them that has no ideas whast customers wear - want or would buy./.....example:  look at those horrific shoes they sell....you would never see anyone wearing those  walking down 5th avenue.  

What shoes are you talking about @grooms ?  The q sells thousands of shoes.

Occasional Contributor

If Management was going to do something based on the comments on this forum, it would have been done by now.  There's been a steady downhill trajectory of this type of business for quite some time.  Reading these boards would do nothing, but give them a good laugh.

Trusted Contributor

@Not 2 Day wrote:

If Management was going to do something based on the comments on this forum, it would have been done by now.  There's been a steady downhill trajectory of this type of business for quite some time.  Reading these boards would do nothing, but give them a good laugh.

So, it is your belief management leaves these boards up strictly for their comic relief? 

I have no idea what the cost is to keep the forum up and running, but if that is the only purpose, comedy can be found cheaper in other forms. 

For example,they could put a certain host's dance moves on a continual loop. 

Respected Contributor

That little dance performance last night was something else, quite spectacular. 

Free entertainment for all!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackiejenny wrote:

I have no idea what the cost is to keep the forum up and running, but if that is the only purpose, comedy can be found cheaper in other forms. 

Your wish is granted.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

Your wish is granted.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OMG!😳🤣😂🙄