Respected Contributor

Re: Management should have someone reading these boards

[ Edited ]

Qurate has 10 million active customer accounts.

1,000 posters (if that) is hardly an accurate sample size, in my opinion. 

All that matters are the ones still actually purchasing post-Carolyn and Dan.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cjm61 wrote:

@depglass Do we know that they aren't reading the forums? I seriously doubt upper management reads any of these. However, the mods are very aware of every post

@cjm61   How do we know they aren't reading.... Jane Treacy is still being Jane. 

@Kachina624 LOL.  I agree.  But then again, do you think they can tell Jane anything?  I think she does and says whatever she wants to.  Afterall, she has those daughters to promote and support.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips   Yes, as her employer they can tell her to shape up or ship out and make sure it happens.  So far they've let her run roughshod over them.  Somebody up in the Ivory Tower must have some guts. (want to use another word-can't) 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Like others said that those posting here are just a small percentage of all the customers and those with legitimate complaints are a very minute percentage of customers.  Most complaints are not legitimate and just those who hate on certain hosts over and over again!!

Honored Contributor

This board is too small to mean anything to senior management

They have more sophisticated, professional tools to assess what their customers think.  

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  I wonder if they would merely tell Jane to knock it off relative to all the family and Disney stories, that might reduct the number of compleints.  I know there are some others about her, but these seem to be the most that I see.

Valued Contributor

I have a hard time watching a certain host because of her nonstop chatter about her daughters, dancing, Disney, NYC, etc. As a matter of fact, I change the channel or exit off the page on my computer. We might be the minority. If you belong to QVC's Facebook group, you'll see posts from fans who like her personal stories. Just saying, some like her and her chatter. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 @proudlyfromNJ 

We don't, as I stated. However, from my experience in the management field, upper management never reads or responds to forums, or any social media type outlets. They have "people" for that. 

Also, from that previous QVC employee, he said they didn't read it but they were definitely aware of what was being said on social media. 

I'm not sure of the in's and out's of JT. I don't understand with all the negativity towards her, she hasn't changed her presentations. The only thing I can think of is her sales are good enough for them to just let her do her thing. To me, it appears TPTB have turned a blinds eye to the behavior of the hosts. I couldn't begin to understand any of it but I can only give my perspective from the information I have read. 

Valued Contributor

Management doesn't want to know what customers think....they only listen to someone working for them that has no ideas whast customers wear - want or would buy./.....example:  look at those horrific shoes they sell....you would never see anyone wearing those  walking down 5th avenue.  Management doesn't care....they only care about making money but silly them.....if they would  listen to customers they could  possibly make more money.

Esteemed Contributor

@grooms, I'd be willing to bet that not even 80% of Q customers have even been to NYC let alone gone walking down 5th Avenue so I see no reason why Q should offer shoes geared to 5th Avenue walkers.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.