Esteemed Contributor

Man w/Sharon on Gourmet Holiday

Who is the man on GH today, Wed 8/9, w/Sharon?  He has a light blue shirt on.  Never saw him before.  Is he a new host?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Man w/Sharon on Gourmet Holiday

[ Edited ]

A new QVC host from QVC Germany.  His name is Vulgar.   Easy on the eyes, isn't he?

A funny moment in the show, Vulgar was sampling Hip Chick Farms Chicken Fimgers, and hosts and presenter mentioned how healthy the chicken fingers are......, then after taking a bite of the chicken, he started to gag and cough.   Priceless.    Smiley Very Happy

@Patriot3 wrote:

Who is the man on GH today, Wed 8/9, w/Sharon?  He has a light blue shirt on.  Never saw him before.  Is he a new host?

Contributor

He is a QVC host from germany..I do not know why he is here, maybe a visit. One thing I do know is Sharon is talking so loudly today. wow....had to drop the volume a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

@stewmagoo wrote:

He is a QVC host from germany..I do not know why he is here, maybe a visit. One thing I do know is Sharon is talking so loudly today. wow....had to drop the volume a bit.

I know re Sharon.  It's like she is on steroids.  I had to turn the TV off!

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

A new QVC host from QVC Germany.  His name is Vulgar.   Easy on the eyes, isn't he?.  Smiley Wink

@Patriot3 wrote:

@EatWell  Thanks......yes, not bad looking Smiley Happy  Aren't we awful Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well, he is a QVC host from Germany, but his name is Volker (very common name in Germany).  From what I understood, he is on a trip to the US with his family.  He showed a picture of his little girl of about 3 or 4.

Honored Contributor

His name is Volker Kirst.  He is from QVC Germany and has been a host for 21 years.

Super Contributor

Ahhh....I was listening with volume down b/c I was on the phone. I wondered who he was.......Sharon is new to me. I don't often watch the food shows b/c I follow a very plant based diet and I have seen too many shows that are cracking my resolve !!!!  lol

I really like Sharon-------she seems like someone I would hang out with, go for coffee etc.

I may have to really bite the bullet and watch her with my glasses off so I can't see the food !!!!!  Now the wine show last week-----no issue here !!!!!  lol