Regular Contributor

Was looking to purchase Mally under eye brightener a few days ago at Kohl's, they no longer carry it...nor does Sephora.  Her company has filed bankruptcy, anyone know if she will be leaving The Q as well?

Esteemed Contributor

I hate to see any company file for bankruptcy.  She was very passionate about her products.  Unfortunately, I think she turned off a lot of people, I know she did me, with her presentation style on QVC.  I  hope you can find something else you like.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Another 'screamer'....never could watch her. Added to the list of unwatchables- Jane T.. KIm G..Too loud and Jane never stops talking.  

Esteemed Contributor

Her original company filed for bankruptcy several years ago. Has her new company also filed because I didn't hear this. She was just on last week I think it was.

Honored Contributor

@_O_     Mally's Beauty brand went bankrupt back in 2015.  It was purchased by a venture capital business called Beauty Visions. 

She is still a spokesperson for the brand and still sells on QVC and the international QVC channels.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Her original company filed for bankruptcy several years ago. Has her new company also filed because I didn't hear this. She was just on last week I think it was.

@riley1   No.

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I hate to see any company file for bankruptcy.  She was very passionate about her products.  Unfortunately, I think she turned off a lot of people, I know she did me, with her presentation style on QVC.  I  hope you can find something else you like.

@Puppy Lips 

I'm sure that Mally is a lovely person, but I tried watching her once a few years ago, and I had to turn her off.

What got on my nerves, was her constantly saying, "My loves".

It was used in almost every sentence!

It got real old, real fast.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

If you can't find what you're looking for on the Q, you can go to her website directly. Go to Mally (and then type dot com). 

Regular Contributor

@MandyG06, thanks I saw that whilst Googling. Kohls and Sephora are fairly close to me soo thought I would go over and see if I like the product.  Seems whatever WAS selling her products no longer do.

Trusted Contributor

her use of the word "bullet proof" got on my nerves....what? we have bullets coming at us? oyyyy!