Honored Contributor

Lisa Robertson was the worst at using this sakes ploy....so phony.

Esteemed Contributor

It's probably on file and hosts give their passwords to staff, probably 

Respected Contributor

I see the hosts all bundled up in colder weather attire.  I understand the marketing thing, but I had to change channel just because I was sweating  looking at them.  But then come early February we will be graced with certain hosts bearing their arms and shoulders, prancing in their open shoes.  Could they consider toning it down a bit?  And if they are really dressing to promote their merchandise, I can't help but wonder why certain hosts rarely wear Q clothing.  Just laughing and wondering..

Trusted Contributor

Do the hosts really think we all fell off a turnip truck to believe that sales pitch!

Honored Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

Do the hosts really think we all fell off a turnip truck to believe that sales pitch!

Yes. And if they didn't think that some are so vulnerable to such tactics or so easily exploited, they wouldn't employ that sales pitch.

Same in other arenas.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

That sales pitch is so stale too. On the one hand QVC sells stuff to protect your credit card from identity theft and then on the other hand the host is giving access to their own credit card info to a producer? I don't think so either.