Contributor

Re: MY TRIP TO THE UK AND QVC UK

What a coincidence!  My daughter lives in Torquay, Devon.  She is married to a British.  They live on Beechfield Avenue.  We lived in Scotland for four years (several years ago).  It was so beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Wow, Dennis Basso UK!!! That's pretty cool. I guess I never thought about the different lines of clothing. Are the cosmetics much different?

@jlrbr 

If you go to the very bottom of the QVC United States website page and the right hand corner lists the International QVC locations and click UNITED KINGDOM, it will take you to the UK QVC Website to see all their products and explore all their offerings which are in British Pounds....You can also see ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR TOO by clicking the upper right hand corner SHOP QVC TV......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt...How interesting. I just did what you suggested and went to the UK website. Today they have a coupon code listed for 15% off for everybody and everything? Too bad the US never gets anything like that.
Respected Contributor

I stand corrected. Just read the coupon and it is only for clearance and sale things. But still, that never happens here.
Super Contributor

Hi, I only just went back on the blogs/forums after posting when I got back to CA, and its amazing that on QVC there's a shopper that knows Torquay, and also has a daughter living there! Talk about a small world.  Our apartment is on Market Street, so I'll look up Beechfield Ave.  Wouldnt it be funny if it was close by as well?  Torquay has everything which is one of the reasons we like it there.  Merry Christmas to you & your family.