Esteemed Contributor

I get Q1 Over The Air but not Q2.  So I watch Q2 through the app.  Works perfectly. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MY ISSUE WITH Q2

[ Edited ]

We dont get Q2 here on Comcast, never did.  We do get HSN 2 which is all reruns. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  The QVC Program Guide in the calendar format is a good way to see what Q2 shows are Live and have a host.  If their name and photo are shown, it's a Live show.  Hope this helps a little.

Today (Thursday) on Q2:

Elise Ivy = 1:00 - 3:00

Kirsten = 3:00 - 6:00

Alberti = 6:00 - 9:00

Shawn = 9:00 - midnight

Frequent Contributor

@LindaSal I agree about them not having all choices in studio. Pictures online for items are always HORRIBLE (colors look washed out and totally different on TV). The camera work is also bad.

Respected Contributor

Re: MY ISSUE WITH Q2

[ Edited ]

DenimandCo, I never thought of that!

Valued Contributor

I get Q2 on Direct Tv but I rarely watch because they don't offer it in High Def and the picture is distorted and it's hard to watch. I have asked Directv for it in HD.But I guess for some reason they can't..

Respected Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I get Q2 on Direct Tv but I rarely watch because they don't offer it in High Def and the picture is distorted and it's hard to watch. I have asked Directv for it in HD.But I guess for some reason they can't..

I have written my cable provider and placed several calls trying to get QVC2 added in HD format but they have fallen on deaf ears. Some of the representatives never even heard of QVC2!  I was told they do carry QVC in HD butI repeated I needed QVC2 in HD because standard format has black bars on the sides and the text is too small for me to read.  I sent three separate letters to the General Manager and he has never responded. Yet another instance of failing customer service in this country.  My bill for services is almost $200 a month. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote

I have written my cable provider and placed several calls trying to get QVC2 added in HD format but they have fallen on deaf ears. Some of the representatives never even heard of QVC2!  I was told they do carry QVC in HD butI repeated I needed QVC2 in HD because standard format has black bars on the sides and the text is too small for me to read.  I sent three separate letters to the General Manager and he has never responded. Yet another instance of failing customer service in this country.  My bill for services is almost $200 a month. 

You sure do complain a lot. 

Honored Contributor

It looks like starting today, July 3, Q2's Live programming starts at 11am every day (instead of 11am on weekends, but 1pm on weekdays).