Esteemed Contributor

MUCH BETTER SHIPPING TIMES AND BETTER REFUND PROCESSING

I am happy to report that my orders have been shipping faster and refunds being processed much faster also.  This is good news.   I did notice that the tracking info on the orders doesn't always actually keep up.  I have received orders that still showed them in another state.  

Honored Contributor

Re: MUCH BETTER SHIPPING TIMES AND BETTER REFUND PROCESSING

@Teddixat    My last order shipped about 28 hours after I placed it -   That's definitely faster than usual although I have not had any orders take longer than was estimated at the time I placed the order.  Maybe this one will arrive early, but that's most likely out of QVC's control.   (Doesn't matter really- it's for me and except to make certain I got the right stuff, I won't use it for weeks.)

Honored Contributor

Your stars must be aligned better than mine. 

I have two returns in one package that took 3 weeks to travel to the next state. It sat there for two more days.  Looked today and it's now in Atlanta. 

I had to track it down using Pitney Bowes tracking.  USPS who picked up the return had no record of it.  No tracking on QVC that it was being returned.  

It's going to North Carolina. I figure around 4 weeks in transit.  It probably will be a total of 6 weeks before I see a refund on my credit card.  

One order in "preparing your order" for 8 days so far.  The item is from last year, so it was in stock. 

Tracking notification from UPS has been good this year with only a few delays.  A few delays with FedEx, as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops    My orders don't usually have a needed by date either. It it is frustrating in the past to have orders in process for two weeks and the delay in processing refunds.   Things definitely have improved

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee    Oh that's too bad.    I did have a return that was supposed to go to Ontario, CA (I'm in the Los Angeles area) and it got rerouted to PA then got shipped to North Carolina.   A first class postage and it took 2-1/2,weeks to get back to its original destination.   These things do happen.

Respected Contributor

Much better for me lately too - shipping and returns.  I live in PA though so maybe that makes a difference.  

Trusted Contributor

I am with most of you in applauding shipping times.  I no longer need the items, not even a tree ( my Christmas tree is already decorated) that finally shipped, but I am delighted to see the improvement.  ( On the other hand, items that sneak through, promising to be in stock and shifting the next day to advance order, are quickly cancelled. ) 

Trusted Contributor

I already posted on this thread, but today QVC shipping was the best ever.   I ordered an item on the 14th ( fire extinguishers) and one on the 15th ( pants from Angel).  Both packages arrived today ( the 17th) via UPS.  My late- arriving tree also showed up today.  What a great day!

Super Contributor

My orders are shipping faster, too.  Maybe the new CEO is shaking things up. 

Respected Contributor

I'm starting to receive my orders from earlier this month. It's exciting to see them come in. I returned my first item earlier this month and have noticed that they've received the returned item so I'm expecting the process of a refund to begin shortly. On another note, I ordered from Lands End the first of November and was starting to get antsy since it contains gifts and just received them last night. I think all companies are doing their best.