Respected Contributor

Re: MUCH BETTER SHIPPING TIMES AND BETTER REFUND PROCESSING

@mspemberley  Glad to hear improvement for some. I am still all over the place. For example my recent D&C TSV teeshirt set is on Advanced Order. A surprise to me as not advertised as such. I Just received three items from the last free ship weekend yesterday. Many are asking for another free ship day.

I have kids sleeping bags on HSN which were to be there the 12th and now extended delivery.  I actually last week had a Q item shipped in an HSN cardboard box??

It is all ok. I order from Q knowing for many years now, with all the excuses and actual issues especially now. it comes when it comes. Never earth shattering to me.   

I ordered a Fit Bit TSV that was lost in the mail. First time in 30 years a Q lost pkg. I waited a month and  contacted Social Team. It  took  about five days to  be refunded.

Trusted Contributor

Re: MUCH BETTER SHIPPING TIMES AND BETTER REFUND PROCESSING

Uh-oh--I spoke too soon.  Several other items this week now are part of the dreaded mail innovations process.  One item was about 30 miles away and now is about 110 miles away in another state. And HSN seems to be following QVC's slow shipping example.  Oh well.  It was nice while it lasted.  LOL