Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

MODS & JOHNNYSBRO

Mods, why do you allow this obsessed person to post at least once or twice a week, something about LR.  This is sick and the majority of us are tired of it.  There are some hosts that you delete posts on for talking about too much, yet you allow this to go on forever!  True, LR doesn't belong to QVC anymore but this OP seems to think.  I think you need a new catagory called OBSESSIONS and Johnnysbro can go on forever along with the posts on SG.  Please do not delete this....this is a serious question because it is not natural to continue these posts from Johnnysbro....fine, if he wants to talk about something  else, but not LR anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: MODS & JOHNNYSBRO

they also like Shannon from hsn.  William Devine will be next.  

Respected Contributor

I agree - but this too will get zapped - the mods zap everything anymore - no use coming here anymore. 

Honored Contributor

If you're sick of his posts, have you tried not reading them?

He's not saying anything harmful and isn't insulting anyone.

Super Contributor

they also like Shannon from hsn.  William Devane will be next.  

QVC Social Team

grooms wrote:

Mods, why do you allow this obsessed person to post at least once or twice a week, something about LR.  This is sick and the majority of us are tired of it.  There are some hosts that you delete posts on for talking about too much, yet you allow this to go on forever!  True, LR doesn't belong to QVC anymore but this OP seems to think.  I think you need a new catagory called OBSESSIONS and Johnnysbro can go on forever along with the posts on SG.  Please do not delete this....this is a serious question because it is not natural to continue these posts from Johnnysbro....fine, if he wants to talk about something  else, but not LR anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello @grooms - The community is open for anyone to participate and post as long as they stay within the guidelines. The choice to respond to any post is up to each poster. Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

So QVC encoruages them to post about hosts that are long gone and never coming back, that is so silly

Eva-QVC wrote:

grooms wrote:

Hello @grooms - The community is open for anyone to participate and post as long as they stay within the guidelines. The choice to respond to any post is up to each poster. Hope this helps.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

@Eva-QVC

I know what you are saying about posts being open to everyone but......QVC deletes many posts for "similar threads".  Constantly bringing up LR, for one thing or another, is a similar thread, in my opinion, and borders on a form of stalking which I think is serious.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

ChynnaBlue wrote:

If you're sick of his posts, have you tried not reading them?

He's not saying anything harmful and isn't insulting anyone.

ITA.  Some people think they have more rights than others.  The poster is not hurting anyone.  Just pass it on by if you don't like it.

Regular Contributor

Open forum. If his posts bother you and others so much by all means don't read them. Your problem is solved!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View