Super Contributor

MODS, I am unable to order using my laptop

For almost two months, I've been unable to place orders using my laptop, I constantly get a message saying, Oops something went wrong, please call customer service.  I've called CS several times and they say there is nothing they can do but they don't know what's wrong.  Would you please try to help me?

I'm a 30-year customer of QVC and have never had this problem before.

I can place orders on my iPad but it's so unreliable.

If you're having no trouble placing orders, please don't respond to this post.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: MODS, I am unable to order using my laptop

@waterlily 

Have you emailed the Social Team about your problem? (not CS)

They have access to the IT team to help possibly solve your issue.

Their email is QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@KingstonsMom I did try to email the team at that address and it came back as "doesn't exist".

Thank you

Valued Contributor

Did you try using a different browser?

Trusted Contributor

Maybe reinstalling the QVC app on your laptop. Several years ago I had to do this on my laptop and it worked.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@waterlily I agree. Try a different browser. I emailed them a few weeks with no problem.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @waterlily there could be several reasons you are getting that message. @BARBIE100 had a great suggestion about the app. Also try clearing your cookies and maybe change browsers, Chrome and Foxfire are most compatible with the website. 

Honored Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

@KingstonsMom I did try to email the team at that address and it came back as "doesn't exist".

Thank you

@waterlily 

It does work, I just tried it, maybe you had a typo by mistake in the address, maybe try it again.

I use that email address anytime I have a problem and get a response very quickly.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

clear your history/cache etc

restart your computer

Honored Contributor

@waterlily wrote:

For almost two months, I've been unable to place orders using my laptop, I constantly get a message saying, Oops something went wrong, please call customer service.  I've called CS several times and they say there is nothing they can do but they don't know what's wrong.  Would you please try to help me?

I'm a 30-year customer of QVC and have never had this problem before.

I can place orders on my iPad but it's so unreliable.

If you're having no trouble placing orders, please don't respond to this post.

Thank you

@waterlily 

What browser are you using.  It might be that your Flash Player is blocked and you have to enable it....

If you are using Chrome click on the LOCK at the upper top right of the screen, click SITE SETTINGS and then it will take you to a screen and sroll down until you see FLASH and see if it says BLOCK, if it does change it to ALLOW and then refresh your browser a blue bottom should show that says RELOAD, then try and see if you can place an order.... Thats the issues Ive run into....  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”