Honored Contributor

Do not miss Jill  one bit.  I hardly watch QVC anymore with Christmas  programing  and Kim Gravel.... and all the other  non watchable programing that QVC runs 24 hours a day.

Honored Contributor

I do miss Jill. I don't watch much QVC , but when I do, especially if  it is a Holiday Show, or Jewelry show.....She really excelled at those in particular. I miss her professionalism, and her ability to describe something so well, you could close your eyes and envision it!

I hope she is enjoying her extra time with her family.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I do miss Jill. I don't watch much QVC , but when I do, especially if  it is a Holiday Show, or Jewelry show.....She really excelled at those in particular. I miss her professionalism, and her ability to describe something so well, you could close your eyes and envision it!

I hope she is enjoying her extra time with her family.....

@CANDLEQUEEN   From what I can see..... I think she is on Facebook 24 hours a day..  pushing her "SO CALLED" Brand.... not  spending time with her family

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I wish Jill the best but don't miss her.  These are salespeople, not my friends or family.  I guess I don't understand how a salesperson can be missed.  

------------------

@CalminHeart 

Exactly my thoughts!!!  I enjoyed Jill's presentations, but do not miss her!  Wish her well and life goes on.....

Valued Contributor
I do not understand either, why would you miss a salesperson? Do you pay this much attention to your grocery checkers. Not being catty, just wondering
Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

I am so very sorry for your loss!  I can't be with my friends, they both moved far away, but at least I can talk to them, send messages, etc.  Those are things you aren't able to do and it's very sad.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I really miss Your Home With Jill. Alberti’s new show just doesn't cut it. I wonder if they thought this would replace Jill’s show.
Honored Contributor

I found Jill to be a very competent host and good at her job.  I always appreciated her thorough descriptions and all the information I needed to make my purchase decisions.  But no, I do not miss her.

I do not miss her home or seasonal decor shows either.  No longer do I have to resort to a drinking game to get through her all-too frequent -- I did that, I designed that, I brought this to QVC, I'm so glad you like MY idea, etc.).

Because I liked her teaching persona, I follow her FB and IG pages.  But I realize that for me, her personality is not compelling or interesting enough to keep me interested in what she may be doing now.  So I merely glance at her posts.  I have no idea what she's up to.  Her posts seem very bland to me (but admittedly, I'm not paying much attention to them).

Super Contributor

I don't think about it much but miss any quality host since a lot of the newbies lack the professionalism and ability to clearly explain a product.  I am happy for her as I think the changes there are getting to the old timers.

Super Contributor

Re: MISSING JILL?

[ Edited ]

I do find it interesting she has webcasts on there with QVC Ex Pats like Meredith Lawrence and Phillip Watson.  Maybe they will start their own QVC for castaway hosts and vendors!