Valued Contributor

I don't watch much anymore, but Jill was my favorite host. I miss her and a number of past hosts like Kathy Levine!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:
@Kitty Galore

I still miss Kathy Levine too. She was the best!

Kathy could sell the diaper off a newborn baby and make you wish you had bought more.

@Veridoc wrote:

@bobby5 wrote:
@Kitty Galore

I still miss Kathy Levine too. She was the best!

Kathy could sell the diaper off a newborn baby and make you wish you had bought more.

Isn't that the truth !!!   She was professional,but with humor and class !    QVC should bring her in to grin new hosts on hiw to present 😉

Honored Contributor

I did miss Jill on the JAI shows.  She was so informative and let Scott speak.  I turned it when JRT was on as I was so tired of her interrupting him with her "knowledge" of gems and her on going family stories.  Jill always said the things I needed to hear for me to make a decision to order.

Honored Contributor

Re: MISSING JILL?

[ Edited ]

The only time I think of her is when her name pops up here on the forums.

I followed her for a few days on IG, but then all she posted was baseball photos so I stopped following.

As others have mentioned, I don't care for the family stories with the hosts - which is why I stopped watching JT years ago.

Super Contributor
Im just curious as to why ppl who dont watch the Q comment on the hosts or the programming , models etc., .If you have a complaint about your online purchase or shipping go call CS and write a review.
Respected Contributor

I miss her a lot.  Not watching much anymore but enough to see the lack of professionalism and dedication she brought seem to be lacking now.

Respected Contributor

No, I do not miss Jill!  My two best friends moved away during the past couple years and I miss them terribly.  I do not miss a TV sales person. 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

No, I do not miss Jill!  My two best friends moved away during the past couple years and I miss them terribly.  I do not miss a TV sales person. 

@this is my nic. I can relate. Our best friends, husband and wife both died last year in their sixties. Miss them terribly.

Honored Contributor

I wish Jill the best but don't miss her.  These are salespeople, not my friends or family.  I guess I don't understand how a salesperson can be missed.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I wish Jill the best but don't miss her.  These are salespeople, not my friends or family.  I guess I don't understand how a salesperson can be missed.  

@CalminHeart   I miss her knowledge, experience and professionalism when compared to the crop of newbies. I don’t “miss” her presence as a friend or reason alone to watch a show.