Honored Contributor

No

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I miss Jill on the home shows.  She had so many ideas and kept shows rolling along w/no nonsense.  She was so professional.  I hardly ever watch live anymore.  I check the program guide and go online if I want to see a product.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The only two former hosts that I miss are Jill B and Lisa Mason. However, these days, I don't watch live as much as I once did.  Not a fan of most of the current roster of hosts.  I prefer to just shop on-line of late.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch QVC anymore so I wouldn't miss anyone who hosts. When I did watch I thought Jill was professional and very likeable.

Super Contributor

I miss Jill only due to her calm demeanor--now that the younger, high energy hosts are the new rising stars--my viewing is 10 minutes a day.

When will the Q learn that not all of their audience has hearing aids and need the high decibal levels which are coming from our TVs.

Esteemed Contributor

I miss Jill Bauer and Dan Wheeler.  QVC still has some fine hosts whom I enjoy watching (Alberti, David V., Carolyn, and the seldom seen Elise Ivy and Katie McGee to name a few), but there are others (some who aren't new anymore), whom I feel ok saying aren't ever going to float my boat.  For the most part however, since the format is the same regardless of the host, there are only a handful who will be the reason I won't watch if the products being presented are of interest to me.  

Honored Contributor

No, I don't miss any host altho there a few I would really like to miss---hosts come and go. Not a big fan of any of them and really haven't been watching the Q lately--same old stuff over and over again! 

Super Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@Kitty Galore

I still miss Kathy Levine too. She was the best!

Kathy could sell the diaper off a newborn baby and make you wish you had bought more.

Trusted Contributor
@Veridoc

😂🤣👍
Respected Contributor
Yes-Some of the newer hosts could learn a thing or two from her. Jill definitely appears to be happy now. I once in a while check on her JJ page and yesterday she was on a train to NYC for the day (on what appeared to be business) and she said “more to come later about it”.. She definitely is trying to keep her followers following her. Lol