Super Contributor

I understand. Whenever I place an order with QVC I set my mind to "it'll be 2-6 weeks before I get it." That way I'm not disappointed when it takes 'forever' to receive it. I ordered a TSV & it took six days to get it from the Q to the PO. Sadly their shipping & inventory processes are not Amazon speedy.

On the upside they exceed their mission of Quaility, Value Convenience:

Quality: I trust Q for quality authentic products (I never worry about replica's etc.)

Value: Some prices are amazing...some maybe I could find cheaper but back to quality statement.

Convenience: I really appreciate "seeing" items. Example: food items..I know what a pound is but seeing it displayed gives me a better idea of size.

and not a part of their mission statement...

Character: I love watching the product reps & brand designers. Adds a personal touch.

Occasional Contributor
The same thing happened to me when I ordered a couple of white BOO pumpkins. There was no notice it was an advance order, but I’ve since found that they will arrive on Oct.28! Three days before Halloween! This info would have been good to know. I wouldn’t hsvd ordered had I know how close to Halloween the arrival date was. QVC, please tell your customers when an order is advanced.
Super Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

Their computer systems are not accurately tracking inventory in real time. I would be peeved too if something I ordered as “in stock” ends up being on advanced order. Sometimes we order from QVC because the shipping timeframe suits our needs and would have gone to another retailer if it was not immediately available to ship. 

Well said! My feelings exactly.

Respected Contributor
Im a big fan of Malden Mills sheets. They go on my bed October 1st and stay there until April.
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Im a big fan of Malden Mills sheets. They go on my bed October 1st and stay there until April.

Where are they"imported" from?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky