Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@xvi045 wrote:

I ordered the TSV Malden Mills PolarFleece Sheet Set, and a Malden Mills fleece blanket BEFORE any sell out.  No mention online or on-air about "advance order".  Now I see that both are listed as "advance orders", and I'm not happy.  If I'm lucky, will have these orders by end of October.  Do you know how cold it gets in northern Wisconsin by the end of October??!!!  Why do they sell items without sufficient inventory to provide items to customers on a timely basis?!  As a long-time customer, I'm disappointed in QVC more and more these days. Smiley Sad

Due to the economic depression we are living in, I am not turning on heat until November 1st. Surely you can throw on a sweatshirt or a robe.  

We're not in a economic depression. Not even close to it. The US is likely in an economic recession, but there are mixed signals about that on a daily basis. None the less, not turning your heat on until November will have absolutely no effect on either the US or world economic outlook. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

👍 @FrostyBabe1 If you are cold, turn on the heat for an hour. Maybe the poster has lost her job or had her hours cut and is pinching pennies, but I can't correlate the U.S.economy to a chill in the air.

Super Contributor

Flannel sheets pill, the fleece doesn't. 

Respected Contributor

I live in N. Wisconsin and yes , it is going to be cold next week with highs in the 40s. Lows mid 20s.  I received my sheets today, October 13th. Yes ,it went to unexpected advance order. I initially ordered these September 22nd. All is well and my shipment arrived just fine and before the end of the month. No worries.....Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for the matching blanket and can't find it. They were showing it at midnight but I waan't paying a lot of attention. 

Honored Contributor

@jrq wrote:

I'm looking for the matching blanket and can't find it. They were showing it at midnight but I waan't paying a lot of attention. 

@jrq - You've tacked your comment onto a thread from last year's TSV.  Perhaps you should start a new one to get some information about the blanket?  I assume you're talking about today's (09/21/2021) TSV?

Honored Contributor

Re: MALDEN MILLS TSV

[ Edited ]

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD.  (2020)

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Can't you use your current sheets for another month?  Bitter cold shouldn't arrive

until late Dec - January.

@fthunt: I was thinking the same thing! LOL 

Super Contributor

I prefer fleece to flannel because it doesn't pill up. 

Honored Contributor

@jrq 

I know this is old thread but the blanket is "big deal on Q2". item #229826 -- $25.48

lots of colors

Hope this is what you were looking for🙂