Contributor

I ordered the TSV Malden Mills PolarFleece Sheet Set, and a Malden Mills fleece blanket BEFORE any sell out.  No mention online or on-air about "advance order".  Now I see that both are listed as "advance orders", and I'm not happy.  If I'm lucky, will have these orders by end of October.  Do you know how cold it gets in northern Wisconsin by the end of October??!!!  Why do they sell items without sufficient inventory to provide items to customers on a timely basis?!  As a long-time customer, I'm disappointed in QVC more and more these days. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Can't you use your current sheets for another month?  Bitter cold shouldn't arrive

until late Dec - January.

Honored Contributor

@xvi045   It's usually not a matter of insufficient inventory.  Because of the situation in which we're currently living, things often don't arrive on schedule.  Usually their arrival is imminent but they're not yet in the warehouse.  There are many supply chain interruptions.  Be patient, you'll get you're sheets in time for your first blizzard.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Their computer systems are not accurately tracking inventory in real time. I would be peeved too if something I ordered as “in stock” ends up being on advanced order. Sometimes we order from QVC because the shipping timeframe suits our needs and would have gone to another retailer if it was not immediately available to ship. 

Respected Contributor

I also live in N. Wis. 70 miles S. Of Lake Superior. Right now it is 80 degrees. Last week a low of 25 degrees so who knows what we will end up in Oct.? I also checked and although ordered about 8 am CST so not late in tbe day.I am also on an advanced order to my surprise? You are not alone.

As long as they eventually arrive I am ok. I have another set and a set of Flannel if we do get chilly. The Winters are long if one doesn't go South so you will have them to use a long time. They are great and cozy  and I have gone through several sets. They are worth the wait. I hope yours come soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Just be happy if they don't go to backorder when they are supposed to ship...like something I bought from Valerie

Respected Contributor

I found these polar fleece sheets way too heavy and warm.  I live in the Southwest and our winters do get "cold" but I prefer flannel sheets.   

Respected Contributor

@xvi045 wrote:

I ordered the TSV Malden Mills PolarFleece Sheet Set, and a Malden Mills fleece blanket BEFORE any sell out.  No mention online or on-air about "advance order".  Now I see that both are listed as "advance orders", and I'm not happy.  If I'm lucky, will have these orders by end of October.  Do you know how cold it gets in northern Wisconsin by the end of October??!!!  Why do they sell items without sufficient inventory to provide items to customers on a timely basis?!  As a long-time customer, I'm disappointed in QVC more and more these days. Smiley Sad

Due to the economic depression we are living in, I am not turning on heat until November 1st. Surely you can throw on a sweatshirt or a robe.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wonder how long it will take to get them @xvi045 . We want to go up to Eagle River and St. Germain at the end of October, and yes, it will be quite cold by then. Still warm this week.

Honored Contributor

@xvi045 wrote:

@xvi045 , 

Shawn said the sheets would not ship until October 6th. She said be patient with us.