Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials error

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How do you get a list of what the lunchtime specials are for today?  If I search lunchtime specials, I get a blurb about them and when they are available but no products.

Further down on the page are some clearance items but not LTS items.     

they are usually posted just shortly after midnight et. just put "lunchtime special" in the search bar and they will all come up. also, the lunchtime specials actually appear at 10 am et if you are using the app.

Maybe on the app but I did type that in before I responded here and nothing came up but a blurb about them being available from 11-4.  Hmmmm. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How do you get a list of what the lunchtime specials are for today?  If I search lunchtime specials, I get a blurb about them and when they are available but no products.

@Lipstickdiva

I think it must depend on which browser/device you're using, because I get the same thing you got just typing lunchtime specials with or without quotes. If I type in lunchtime special pricing with no quotes, then they come up for me, try that.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

they are usually posted just shortly after midnight et. just put "lunchtime special" in the search bar and they will all come up. also, the lunchtime specials actually appear at 10 am et if you are using the app.

Maybe on the app but I did type that in before I responded here and nothing came up but a blurb about them being available from 11-4.  Hmmmm. 

not sure why it isnt working for some. i usually check them out just after midnight via my laptop.....not using the app. has worked this way for me for at least a year or more.

"lunchtime special" in the search bar (including the quotes)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I tried without the quotes.  Next time I'll use quotes and see what happens.