Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Specials available on weekends again

It looks like Lunchtime Specials have returned for the weekends again—the note about them only being available during weekdays has disappeared, and new items are in the list today. (Of course, the new items are sprinkled in with all the other items that were added throughout the week; that approach is a bit odd, but I guess it's probably nice for anyone who doesn't get a chance to check in every day.)

Super Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials available on weekends again

There are three pages of these things, and most of the items have been up all week.  What in the world is happening with the lunchtime specials?  Strange!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kcubed - They start the week with the usual 30 or so items and then just keep adding to the list of whatever hasn't sold as each new day dawns. As I noted, I guess that's a nice benefit for those who aren't checking regularly, but it does make it more difficult to identify the new things after the first two days.

And for whatever it's worth, they added new things again today, so it appears that they really are keeping Lunchtime Specials around for the weekends again. I am happy to see that since I'm most likely to have time to browse the list on a weekend rather than a weekday. Now, if only they'd have some better deals—though the free shipping is certainly making things more attractive today!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well the lunch specials are back on the weekend.  I couldn't figure out why they removed them in the first place.  Yes, it was nice with the free shipping.  I was able to make a purchase.   Thanks for the heads up @loriqvc .  I never would have known.