Super Contributor

Lunchtime Specials (Same items all week)

What is happening with the lunchtime specials?  Even though they may be adding a few new items each day, the same items have been up for most of the week?  I thought the specials were supposed to be new each day.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials (Same items all week)

@Kcubed wrote:

What is happening with the lunchtime specials?  Even though they may be adding a few new items each day, the same items have been up for most of the week?  I thought the specials were supposed to be new each day.  

YOU didn't buy enough, the stuff is still in stock.............................lol

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that also.   There are a few items that have shown up  a few days this week.

I guess the items are not selling well even at the LTS price.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

You would think the lunchtime specials were a treat for us.  GOOD quality items that they cannot get rid of.  They should do specials that we REALLY DO save money for great items.  I think they just throw left over items they cannot get rid of.

Its a shame, they should make it so we are jumping on the phone each day to buy a coveted item at a great price.  NOT SO!!!

Honored Contributor

Same with prime time specials.... some stuff I've seen off and on for a year!!  I have to laugh because it's like -yawn- same stuff.... different day....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

One example is Logo LIttles.... omg... they really can't seem to get rid of those....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

You would think after listing the same item twice and they didn't sell, the price is toooo high.  Or the shipping is ridiculous for the item.  If the q truly wanted to move a product, they would mark it accordingly.  That Joan Rivers jacket that's been listed a number of times isn't going anywhere.  😜

Honored Contributor

That Joan Rivers barn jacket has been on almost everyday.  The Q should just donate them and be done with it.

Trusted Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

That Joan Rivers barn jacket has been on almost everyday.  The Q should just donate them and be done with it.

The Joan Rivers barn jacket is a LTS again today, Friday.

@kaydee50

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

Many days you could rename the Susan Graver specials.  I see a lot of her stuff there many days.