Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials Even More Disappointing Than Usual Lately

@Pearlee wrote:

Good grief!  Has anyone else noticed there have been quite a lot of repeat Lunchtime Specials lately?  Which gives me the impession QVC just can't get rid of some stuff no matter how hard it tries to!

They probably keep reselling the stuff to make a profit off the shipping and returns..

Again their prices are too high for unwanted items and junk.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed some days they should call it Susan Graver Lunchtime Specials.  Her items always take several spots in them lately.  It seems like several of hers are repeats there, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Good grief!  Has anyone else noticed there have been quite a lot of repeat Lunchtime Specials lately?  Which gives me the impession QVC just can't get rid of some stuff no matter how hard it tries to!

Yes, it's obvious. 

Many of those 'specials' were once TSV's too.  Pushed off as hot, trendy, gotta own, loved, etc.  Not even the lies could get that junk moved.  Zonks are zonks.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I'm at work when they are on, so I only take a glance.  The prices seem good, but finding something you like is hard.

Honored Contributor

I noticed last night that the Prime Time Specials in the evening have a lot of repeats also.  Ho Hum.

Respected Contributor

There are a couple I wish they would repeat.  Had them in my cart, then got busy and forgot all about them.  By the time I remembered - Too late.

Honored Contributor

Last night there was a Motto Primetime Special.  How long has that line been gone?  God forbid they reduce this stuff enough to get rid of it in the same century it was offered as new...

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Last night there was a Motto Primetime Special.  How long has that line been gone?  God forbid they reduce this stuff enough to get rid of it in the same century it was offered as new...

I saw that Motto cardigan yesterday- I had that cardigan 5+ years ago! Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

Motto? That gives me hope they will soon discover, in the corner of one of their warehouses, a box of some old Precious Fibers cardigan sweaters.  That would be a "Special" for me LOL

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon@  LOL!  @ "in the same century."  good one!

I do hope we see some Sport Savvy though - that was good stuff!

Clearly QVC can say to their younger employees "We have clothes in our warehouse older than you!"