Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials Even More Disappointing Than Usual Lately

I'm not sure what people expect.  Lunchtime specials are the bottom of the barrel items that Q is trying to get rid of.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I'm not sure what people expect.  Lunchtime specials are the bottom of the barrel items that Q is trying to get rid of.  

@CalminHeart  Well I don't deny your second sentence.   But my expectation is that we not see the same ones over and over day after day.  Surely QVC has enough "bottom of the barrel" items in its huge inventory (think:  they still have B. Mak, and Maxx NY purses from years ago!) in its inventory. So at least mix it up a little. If I passed on a LTS one day, I don't want it the next day either.  How very boring.

So that's what I expect. Variety.  If they cant ger rid of an item at LTS price, at least wait a few months to show it again.  Clear now?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@CalminHeart  Well I don't deny your second sentence.   But my expectation is that we not see the same ones over and over day after day.  Surely QVC has enough "bottom of the barrel" items in its huge inventory (think:  they still have B. Mak, and Maxx NY purses from years ago!) in its inventory. So at least mix it up a little. If I passed on a LTS one day, I don't want it the next day either.  How very boring.

So that's what I expect. Variety.  If they cant ger rid of an item at LTS price, at least wait a few months to show it again.  Clear now?

Clear now?  No.  Q is a business and will do whatever it takes to make a buck.  They show other 12-13 products over and over and over and over and probably figure they can do the same with LTS.   It's their SOP.  Clear now?

Honored Contributor

LOL (not very original).  Perfectly clear but I stick by my original point.