Frequent Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that the Lunchtime Specials scheduled to run on the QVC website from 11-4 ET are sporadic with the start time? Several times recently I've checked in right at the scheduled start time only to wait wait wait for the specials to load. I don't often buy but have found some great deals in the past; I would think that the page can be loaded to display automatically at the designated start time.

Honored Contributor

put "lunchtime special" in the qvc search box. there are 30 available right now.

http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=%22lunchtime+...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the update. I did check about 15 minutes after I posted my comment and the specials were there. I had searched, starting at 10:00, using "Lunchtime Special Price" and "Lunchtime Specials" and got frustrated that the page wasn't active. Still wish it was more consistent as I do check this page almost daily to try and score some great deals.

Honored Contributor

@lakesfan wrote:

Thanks for the update. I did check about 15 minutes after I posted my comment and the specials were there. I had searched, starting at 10:00, using "Lunchtime Special Price" and "Lunchtime Specials" and got frustrated that the page wasn't active. Still wish it was more consistent as I do check this page almost daily to try and score some great deals.

@lakesfan

every night just shortly after midnight et the lunchtime specials are posted. you just have to put "lunchtime special" in the search bar, with the quotes. they should come up for you.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I've e-mailed them twice and live chatted with them once to tell them that the Lunchtime and Primetime Specials should be posted AUTOMATICALLY and ON TIME!  Was told she'd pass along my suggestion.  Good luck with that!!!!!Smiley LOL

Spoiler

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info. I have tried what you suggested but haven't put quotation marks around the search. I will try that!