Occasional Contributor

Am I the only person sick of the same lunchtime specials day after day? It seems as if they've been advertising the same items for weeks. Ugh!

Honored Contributor

Well, if you'd hurry up and buy them all, they'd replace them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

]

LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Most of my past purchases were Linea, H by Halston and LTS.

Saving tons of money by not shopping here. After 30 years, it seems QVC is no longer interested in earning my business.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

And it seems they just keep adding items.  LTS used to be 30 or 40 items, now by the end of the weeks it's well over a hundred.  Don't like the new system.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunch time specials

[ Edited ]

I don't think they're going anywhere until someone buys them.  They've actually managed to turn Lunchtime Special viewing into a chore.  Previously they offered a handful of items, different each day, and when you had a minute you could click on them and have a look.  If there was something good, you purchased; if not, check back the next day for a NEW batch of items.  Now you have to weed through the same qrap (of like 100 items) trying to figure out if there is anything new.  As I said, a chore.

Trusted Contributor

I hate the fact that they only clear the Specials once a week, usually Sunday night.  I will not look through 200+ items to see if there is something I might want to purchase. I only look on Mondays.Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

Don't look at me.  I don't even know, and don't want to know, where to find them.

Honored Contributor

I don't even look anymore, if they have my size, I hate the color, and vice versa .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I like the weeks worth since I don't get the opportunity to look everyday....between the Lunchtime Specials & the Blowout clearance I've purchased great items at great prices. A big 👍 for Q.