Contributor

Hi everyone! I just had a question and hoped that someone could enlighten me. I buy many of my items from the Q "As Is" and I find it strange that there are never any Lug items offered in this category. I personally have returned some of the Lug items that I've purchased, so I know that they exist. Is it maybe that the Lug brand doesn't like to resell their items and takes them back themselves? Thanks everyone! I love reading all of your posts! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Lug Items Offered "As Is" ?

I don't believe all returned items are sold "as is".  If someone returns it and it isn't flawed, I think it goes back into inventory.  I've seen waitlist on items they say there will be no re-order. 

Perhaps the CS rep can address this.

Honored Contributor

It is my understanding that some companies (Barefoot Dreams is one of them) don't let their items go back into the as-is section at QVC; they want them sent back to them. Not sure if that is true, but I have NEVER seen an as-is BD. So maybe there are other companies that do that too.

Contributor

Thank you World Traveler! That makes perfect sense now. I knew that the lovely people on this blog would help me out on this! Smiley Happy