Valued Contributor

@Luvsmyfam -was just there.  Even posted something. There are also other QVC forum posters posting.  ON full website - top left hand corner click on Connect and then click on Community.

Respected Contributor

@PatriciaG Thank you for encouraging me to go to HSN. I posted but my new name over there will be Onandoffit. I actually posted twice because I am severely technologically challenged. Surely I will catch on in a few days.LOL

Honored Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@On It - you can try the HSN forums.  Easy as QVC.  You can go to HSN site and towards the upper left hand of the page you will see "Connect" and then you would click on "Community".  You will need to create a username and password but very similar to QVC forums.

@PatriciaG   just a friendly heads up -- Since QVC and HSN are sister companies, expect the HSN forum to possibly shut down soon as well.  Of course I have no idea, but just a thought.

ProBoards really is a great new forum, especially for being right out of the gate.  I'm not tech savvy at all.

I even signed up on ProBoards with my email that I only use for misc. stuff, and used a date of birth that was just completely arbitrary, not my own.  Just for my own sense of comfort.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Loyal customers

[ Edited ]

@On It @Luvsmyfam  -  Come over to the proboards.  The registration was just a few steps.  You'll see all the same familiar posters and the same subjects.  The HSN forums will probably go away also.  Plus there is not much going on.  Please try the proboards!  You'll enjoy it!

Type this in your browser and it will take you right there:

mellyg.proboards.com

Respected Contributor

@PatriciaG  thank you

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum Thank you for encouraging me to go to Proboards. I made the decision and got my account this afternoon. I am lost over there, but I will try to find my way. One thing is for certain, I will be forced to learn how to navigate on Nov. 2. At least I won't have to be lonely again.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Thank you for inviting me to Proboards. I set up my account this afternoon. After a few stumbles, I was good to go. I am On It there, too.

Respected Contributor
I am absolutely livid at the new CEO. Sent an email to Mary Beth about this. If I lived closer to QVC I would protest outside. Very sad the way QVC has deteriorated. I fear it will one day become the next SEARS.