Trusted Contributor

For the past few weeks I have had very low sound when watching QVC!  I have to turn the volume up 3 or 4 notches when I switch from other channels so I know it is not my hearing!   Maybe it is my cable company!

Has anyone else experienced this?

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I have noticed it too.

Respected Contributor

I've noticed it too.

I have to turn the sound way, way up. If I change channels, I have to remember to turn the sound back down or it scares our cat.

Honored Contributor

Yes, although not so much on the live QVC station.  More on Q2 and especially Beauty IQ, which has been that way from the beginning.

Regular Contributor

Totally agree about the sound, even turning it way up does not seem to help. 

Contributor

I, too, have noticed this going on for several weeks now.  When changing the channels it drives my family crazy when other stations are so loud compared to QVC.  Most of all the other channels seem to be pretty much the same as far as volume except for QVC which is extremely low on our TV.  Glad to hear I am not the only one having problems with this.

Honored Contributor

@Newgate, yes....I called my cable company, they told me it was on their end and fixed it.

Valued Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

For the past few weeks I have had very low sound when watching QVC!  I have to turn the volume up 3 or 4 notches when I switch from other channels so I know it is not my hearing!   Maybe it is my cable company!

Has anyone else experienced this?

I too have experienced this issue, thought it was just me.

Respected Contributor

Not for Comcast in my area.   In fact, I have to turn down the channel when certain female hosts are on.   On July 4th, Kristen was on and almost deafened me .... that girl needs to calm down (along with Amy who is on vacation--please Q, extend her vacation a little longer--thanks!)

Honored Contributor

They've all become low talkers.  No idea what happened but maybe they're responding to carnival barker criticism.  Smiley Happy