Valued Contributor

She is very well prepared for the show and looks adorable; her dress is perfect for the Valerie shows!  I hope this duo sticks because I am finding the show so enjoyable!  Rosina's enthusiasm is perfect; not too much, but happy and genuine.  A great show!

Super Contributor

Re: Loving Rosina G. with VPH

@just wonder  I enjoy Rosina, pretty , well dressed , nice clean fingernails and conducts herself in an appropriate manner.......... those who berate her should give her some time to refine her skills.

Honored Contributor

@RNbynite ............I have never seen any host with dirty fingernails on QVC.  Not saying it didnt happen just that I have never seen it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Nor have I, but some of them have dagger like nails with sooo much colored artwork , how can one tell? I happen to think they're unappealing Petri dishes.

Honored Contributor

@RNbynite .............LOL I sure can tell you are a nurse.

The peti dish was the give away.

Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie ........and I respect you calling me out on my first comment. Explanations tend to clear things up.

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to Valerie with Rick this afternoon at 1 PM.  They are such fun together.  My favorite pairing.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Rosina, I have not seen her often but I have caught a few shows here and there.

As far as the nails comment, I have to say one of my pet peeves is unmanicured nails, I have not seen actual dirty nails on hosts but unmanicured many times and to me there is no reason for that, ever.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RNbynite .........I did not mean it as calling out.  Since I am 77 yrs old and my own nails are thin, peel, ridged and split easily, cause them to snag on everything, I have artificial nails.  If one looks underneath the nails its shocking how yellow and dirty looking my own nails look.  One would think it looks dirty and nasty.  I have seen posts here of people complaining of dirty nails on the hosts.

Sorry if you were offended.

Respected Contributor

I turned on the VPH show around 1:05 this morning. As soon as I heard Rosina's voice I turned the channel. I'll wait for the 1PM show with Rick.