Trusted Contributor

Loving Jane on St. Patrick's Day's last shows!

I am really loving Jane on the last three hours of St. Patrick's Day on the main QVC channel!

I even picked up a lovely sweater for my sister HeartHeartHeart

I think the products they're showing are great as well.  So far I was also super tempted by the throw and the Waterford pieces!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Loving Jane on St. Patrick's Day's last shows!

The Waterford pieces are from last year but the price on the bowl is good. I bought the bowl and also two of the hurricanes (from as-is at half today's price) a few months ago. They are beautiful. In fact the bowl is available "as is" for $105.

Otherwise I'm finding the products boring so far. I can't wear wool so I'm not interested in those products. Can't really watch as Jane gets on my last nerve.

Respected Contributor

So glad you're enjoying the shows with Jane.  I appreciate her enthusiasm, but as someone who is half++ Irish, I do wish she would stop claiming ancestry she doesn't have. Marrying someone who is Irish doesn't make you Irish.  And she keeps failing to mention that she was gone for a few years.  Oh, well . . . .

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston  - Glad you've enjoyed the show.  I bet your sister is going to love her new sweater!   How very nice of you. 

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JasoninBoston  - Glad you've enjoyed the show.  I bet your sister is going to love her new sweater!   How very nice of you. 

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you so very much!!!! Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Respected Contributor

Jane is in her element! 

It is certainly a fun way to celebrate St. Paddy's Day by hearing all the lovely lilting accents and viewing all the pretty Irish products.

Today everybody can wear green.

Éirinn go Brách

Trusted Contributor

I love the Colm De Ris pottery pieces.  Beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mnmom wrote:

I love the Colm De Ris pottery pieces.  Beautiful.

Yes!  So tempting!! Still thinking about one for my mom!!

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston  I'm watching it, too, and really enjoying Jane and the vendors.  Nice that you purchased a sweater for your sister.  They are really good quality.

Earlier today I watched on QVC2 on my MacBook as well since my cable doesn't carry it.  Prefer seeing on the TV screen  

Already have the Waterford/Connemara marble hurricane and bowl pieces and several sweaters.

Contemplating purchase of . . .haven't decided.  I always, almost, get something from the Irish presentations. But today can't seem to make up my mind.