Trusted Contributor

Re: Lovely live chat on Lisa Robertson's FB page with Scott Grimes!

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

@Tissyanne He's married to a man named James.  Olive was on the video for a short minute when Scott said go with papa.  I thought it would be her grandfather, but when I saw the man and they introduced him it was by Scott who said "this is James, my husband."

Very nice interview and James is gorgeous.  Scott seems like a wonderful person and he seems to be very happy.  Daughter is very cute.

Yes!! Thank you for posting Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Lisa's chat on FB was so nice!  It's a bit sad to me that so many people want to simply bash her personal appearance.... Is that really a good use of one's time???

No bashing but with all of the filters/apps that she is using, how would anyone know what she really looks like??  

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I've already been poofed once on this thread... I say mum is the word.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Lisa's chat on FB was so nice!  It's a bit sad to me that so many people want to simply bash her personal appearance.... Is that really a good use of one's time???

No bashing but with all of the filters/apps that she is using, how would anyone know what she really looks like??  

Sometime ago a saw posts from people who saw her in RL  and they posted that she looks real nice.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone who enjoys a nice interview may want to check out the recent live interview on Lisa's FB page with Scott Grimes.  Scott is the vendor from Jai by John Hardy and the interview on FB is really lovely!! Smiley Happy  Please don't use this thread to just bash Lisa's personal appearance-- those posts are off topic and mean!! Thanks!! 

Honored Contributor

If this person is a former employee of the Q's, then why so many conversations about her when it's easy to check out it all on her Facebook page? 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

If this person is a former employee of the Q's, then why so many conversations about her when it's easy to check out it all on her Facebook page? 

Because discussion of this person is polarizing and divisive, starting posts about her is . . . what some people like to do. There are always "innocent" posters who pot-stir, and LR's name in a topic or OP is prime for that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

Because discussion of this person is polarizing and divisive, starting posts about her is . . . what some people like to do. There are always "innocent" posters who pot-stir, and LR's name in a topic or OP is prime for that.

@Moonchilde, mucho gracias!!

Go VOLS
QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting...