Super Contributor

Re: Lovely live chat on Lisa Robertson's FB page with Scott Grimes!

@MENTL wrote:

Some members of her "tribe" are so out of touch with reality, it's sad.  Several have commented how lucky Scott's wife is, this is after he introduced his husband.  Most are lonely and just want to be part of something.  She could give a cra* about anything but getting them to part with their $$.  People are so gullible it's scary.

It is so sad to see what her tribe members post. Some are so lonely, others have little money to spend on her jewelry and still others have an unhealthy obsession with her. It really is a social experiment that she is in conducting. Time will tell how it works out for her. 

Valued Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

14462940_687858951380007_3374050038833619547_n.jpg

I guess they all went to Doris Daltons son's wedding tonight!  Here is a lovely picture of them with Dr Denese Smiley Happy

What is on Lisa's front tooth?? Yikes!

I've never seen anyone post as many pics as Lisa does of herself and others and every single person has smoothed out faces and bodies. Not a single line or wrinkle to be found anywhere. Lisa seems to have a weird obsession with filters. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

Who is Scott grimes?

@libbyannE

He is pictured above and the vendor for Jai by John Hardy!! He is super nice and a close friend of Lisa Robertson!! Smiley Happy

@JasoninBoston

Thanks. I have never watched those jewelry shows, but I am to glad to know!

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Tissyanne He's married to a man named James.  Olive was on the video for a short minute when Scott said go with papa.  I thought it would be her grandfather, but when I saw the man and they introduced him it was by Scott who said "this is James, my husband."

Very nice interview and James is gorgeous.  Scott seems like a wonderful person and he seems to be very happy.  Daughter is very cute.

Super Contributor

Lisa uses applications on her phones and cameras that smooth and airbrush.  She does have crows feet and skin that isn't perfect but nice for a 51 year old.

Respected Contributor

Unusual for her not to be posing with a scarf or bag she's "working on" for the Tribe.   Lol

Honored Contributor

just confused..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

It's unfortunate that all of the applications missed the large blob on her tooth! Yikes!😮
Trusted Contributor

Lisa's chat on FB was so nice!  It's a bit sad to me that so many people want to simply bash her personal appearance.... Is that really a good use of one's time???