Trusted Contributor

Lovely live chat on Lisa Robertson's FB page with Scott Grimes!

[ Edited ]

Lisa Robertson has a lovely interview with Scott Grimes going on now on her FB page. I am sure it will be available later too for anyone that wants to watch it as well! Enjoy!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lovely live chat on Lisa Robertson's FB page with Scott Grimes!

The timeline page is all vertical lines anytime I go to see whats going on.

Does that mean the page is overloaded?

Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston Those stories about his mom ~ wow!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@JasoninBoston Those stories about his mom ~ wow!

@YorkieonmyPillow

Yes!!  It was very touching.  He seems like such a good friend to her and it was adorable to see his beautiful girl!! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

The timeline page is all vertical lines anytime I go to see whats going on.

Does that mean the page is overloaded?

@hopi

Not sure what could be causing the problems!  Are you trying on your tablet or computer?  I would try on your computer and see if that works!! I have been able to get to her FB page by both my laptop and phone (I have the new Iphone 7)!!

Honored Contributor

Is Scott Grimes married to his child's mother? I have only seen Olive with him, and no mention of her Mom. I don't follow Lisa so don't tell me to ask her please, 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne He's married to a man named James.  Olive was on the video for a short minute when Scott said go with papa.  I thought it would be her grandfather, but when I saw the man and they introduced him it was by Scott who said "this is James, my husband."

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Tissyanne He's married to a man named James.  Olive was on the video for a short minute when Scott said go with papa.  I thought it would be her grandfather, but when I saw the man and they introduced him it was by Scott who said "this is James, my husband."

@sparklestar wrote:

@sparklestar, thank you for your response. I have seen him with his little girl a few times, and always wondered about her Mom. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne you're welcome. 

Super Contributor

Some members of her "tribe" are so out of touch with reality, it's sad.  Several have commented how lucky Scott's wife is, this is after he introduced his husband.  Most are lonely and just want to be part of something.  She could give a cra* about anything but getting them to part with their $$.  People are so gullible it's scary.