Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love ya Rick, you have been pure entertainment....

It is hard to believe that I have watched Rick and his zany personality for 25 years! Seldom have I not enjoyed his presentations. Whenever we celebrate a quarter century anniversary with a host, it reminds me of just how much of a spring chicken I am NOT!😂😂😂. I wish him another wonderful 25 years.😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Another fan of Rick's here Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Another enthusiast thumbs up and congratulations to Rick on his big anniversary.  Through the years I have always enjoyed his well-prepared presentations.  I love how he shares all the pertinent info but still lets his fun personality shine through.

Trusted Contributor

@countrylady 

my mistake!  thought it was Mary Beth.  Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

Another enthusiast thumbs up and congratulations to Rick on his big anniversary.  Through the years I have always enjoyed his well-prepared presentations.  I love how he shares all the pertinent info but still lets his fun personality shine through.

He should follow Dan Hughes' example.  A calm and gentle individual.  He has admitted to being incompetent when it comes to some things but that is part of his charm. Dan is as authentic as they come.  A classic "cowboy" who tends to a farm.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

He should follow Dan Hughes' example.  A calm and gentle individual.  He has admitted to being incompetent when it comes to some things but that is part of his charm. Dan is as authentic as they come.  A classic "cowboy" who tends to a farm.

@Reever  Dan is Dan, and Rick is Rick.  They do not have to be clones to be great hosts.  I enjoy them both, even though they are so different.

Rick is fantastic!   I echo the sentiments of  @alicedee 100%.

Esteemed Contributor

How absolutely ridiculous to compare Rick to Dan.  As if every host needs to be identical.  Of course, to some viewers Dan is the perfect male specimen.  A man's man, so to speak. A farmer.  A handyman.  

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

How absolutely ridiculous to compare Rick to Dan.  As if every host needs to be identical.  Of course, to some viewers Dan is the perfect male specimen.  A man's man, so to speak. A farmer.  A handyman.  

I like both Rick and Dan!  

Super Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

thats something that anyone manages to stay at one place for 25 years--congrats for that---however---and sorry folks--but he drives me nuts and never watch him. too hyper and fanatic most times------IMO of course!

@wagirl.....my sentiments as well re: Rick - I can't watch him, always change the channel when Rick is on.  But to each their own  

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@Reever  Dan is Dan, and Rick is Rick.  They do not have to be clones to be great hosts.  I enjoy them both, even though they are so different.

Rick is fantastic!   I echo the sentiments of  @alicedee 100%.

I dont mean to take the thread off course but to me Dan Hughes is the most genuine of all the hosts. He adores his wife, tills his land, works on cars, is handy.  A true "marlboro man" in the sense of the word.  I enjoy watching his presentations. Rick is too hyper for me. I prefer Dans self depracating humor.