Esteemed Contributor

Love ya Rick, you have been pure entertainment....

Q has be lucky to have you.... 25 years is a lifetime and you have done it extremely well... Congratulations

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love ya Rick, you have been pure entertainment....

I love Rick. He's so much fun, yet knows his products well.He never takes himself too seriously either. I never get tired of watching Rick!!

Happy Anniversary Rick, many more.Please don't leave!!

Honored Contributor

Agreed, Rick is always fun, upbeat, quick on the uptake.  With that energy, he can convey a lot of product information in a short period of time.

QVC, he's great paired with more "sedate" hosts and vendors, like Mary Beth and Valerie.  I think that with their puckish humor, he and Jayne Brown would be hilariously "unchained" together, but can't recall if I've ever seen that pairing...

He does research, and one time, when he was on with Valerie, I vaguely think, he earnestly and surprisingly threw Shakespeare into the presentation--  I'm not sure what 'the Bard' had to do with the product, but remember at the time it was amusing and informative.  Rick works hard to keep your attention!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rick is a hoot and a half...LOL...very entertaining with boundless energy. Being an actor previously certainly is a big part of his presence.

When he giggles it's infectious!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell,

If I remember back that long, I believe MaryBeth was Rick's mentor.  That may be why she is with him tonight.

When we were in the audience of Judith Ripka's final live show, Rick was the host.  During the downtime, he was very entertaining!  Just watching him on TV, there were times when I had to change the channel.  But I saw him in a different light during that show.

Honored Contributor

He certainly has boundless energy!  If only he could package it he would be great at selling it!  I wish I had half of his energy!

Honored Contributor

Oh, that's interesting @roeroe1005,  I didn't know Mary Beth was his mentor--  no wonder they seem to be having so much fun together!

Lucky you to have been there live for the live shenanigans.  I can well imagine how entertaining he was.  They are showing little clips of his past in this show, and the ones from the "Stormy Rivers" mini-soap opera that he did with Joan Rivers are hysterical!

Trusted Contributor

I used to love watching those "soap" ads that Joan & Rick did.  Those "old" days, the Q seemed so much more freer, relaxed.

Rick really is very funny.  

Frequent Contributor

Congrats Rick. Hard to believe it has been 25 years.  Always fun to watch you.

—Hari

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching Rick also though I don't get to see his presentations as much as I would like to. I will say he looks extremely nice in his suit tonight!

Congratulations and a very Happy Anniversary!