Honored Contributor

I like Isaac a lot, and his clothes are very nice! I guess I prefer him more with Jayne Brown, who keeps him on track........He is easily distracted, so I think he needs to be with someone like Jayne, or Leah or Katrina to keep him on track! 

Frequent Contributor

@Poopie wrote:

I don't enjoy him at all, he gets on my nerves talking all of the time!  I just change the channel.   Also, I have noticed, his clothes seem to run smaller than others do & usually have to size up a size.  That is what I do when some others start talking so much, I just want to see the colors & how it fits!  

I can't stand watching him either.

Valued Contributor

Issac seems to have cleaned up his act. He was getting to look very sleezy looking with unruly hair, all those necklaces on his neck, etc.  I happened to be channel flipping and he was on a late night talk show talking about the Bravo housewives. He looked presentable. I wonder if he was told to clean up

Valued Contributor
I find Isaac thoroughly entertaining! I love watching him.
Respected Contributor

I do like some of his clothes and he brings quite a few cotton type blouses which is what I wear. But when I first started ordering his shirts I didn't notice in the description that most of them had "dropped shoulders". They looked just awful on me! I need a shoulder seam to be at the shoulder. So I don't order a lot.

Can't stand watching him, even though his grooming has improved.

Respected Contributor

I have always wanted .. and wished for .. Isaac to put out a book of

his sketches .....I love those ....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I like Isaac a lot, and his clothes are very nice! I guess I prefer him more with Jayne Brown, who keeps him on track........He is easily distracted, so I think he needs to be with someone like Jayne, or Leah or Katrina to keep him on track! 

@CANDLEQUEEN 

ITA with you.  With Shawn Isaac really gets off track with all these fantasy stories and he gets a bit silly with Amy.....Leah, Jayne Brown, or Katrina keep him on track and make the clothes and the fit the focus!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I like Isaac, although I have never purchased any of his clothing, when I did see something of interest by the time I tried to order online the item was sold out....like some of the posters on this thread he does get easily distracted when teaming with Jen, Amy or Shawnie Sue with their silly antics and it takes awhile for him to get back on track, the show then becomes rather boring with all the nonsense and a quick channel change for me.

Esteemed Contributor

He's one of my favorites and I have to say that Jennifer Coffey has grown on me as a host. I do have a lot of his jackets, t-shirts and dresses (although IMO the quality of the shirts and dresses this past year isn't as good as what I've ordered in the past), and slacks.

When I was in the office every day, I wore a lot of his 24/7 slacks with a sweater or jacket. So long as I stuck to less flamboyant colors, they worked well for work attire. I save his more colorful options for "play".

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I enjoy him but I wish they'd pair him with someone other than JC during is daytime shows.

I agree............i used to love just to listen to him and order once in a while....but these days JC is ONLY the one with him daytimes (i do like Shawn/with him in the evenings)......and i  have stopped watching him daytimes totally these days because of that.........